Merrell Men's Norsehund Omega Mid Waterproof Hiking Boots
- Merrell active heat insole with silver reflective film for added warmth
- 300g merrell conductor fleece
- 200g lightweight, low bulk insulation
- Abrasion resistant toe cap and heel. Eva removable footbed. 5.5 mm sole lug depth
- Full grain leather upper
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Rubber sole
Amazon.ca Product Description
Take the bite out of winter with this stealth, insulated winter boot. Waterproof lining stops seep, while heat-reflective insoles keep you toasty.
From the Manufacturer
The outside is more than just a place. Merrill knows that. It's in their DNA, their history and the inspiration for their future. What started as a one-man boot making operation in 1981 has become a global calling to get outside and get moving. Beloved by backpackers and hikers, Merrell blazed trails, creating lighter, more comfortable footwear. Evolutions in design and technology allowed runners and hikers access to multi-sport and cross-training products designed to help them go farther, faster. Thirty years later, Merrell continues to innovate new technologies focused to get you outside, to keep you moving. Get ready to take the scenic route with Merrell.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *