Arc'teryx Atom LT Hoody - Men's
- PACK LIGHT - Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- NO SWEAT - Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
- WINDSHELL - The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. In light precipitation, the Atom LT can be worn as an outer layer.
- ESSENTIAL PIECE - Fact: Every person at Head Office owns at least one Atom LT; most of the women have two. The reason: Coreloft insulation inside a light taffeta shell. All the comfort of a sleeping bag, but it feels weightless.
- ATOM LT HOODY - This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
Insulated, mid-layer hoody with wind and moisture resistant outer shell; Ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities. Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid layers | LT: Lightweight.
30 x 15 x 30 cm; 380 Grams : 14644
No : Black
Small : Atom Lt Hoody
30 inches : 785 Grams
Nylon, Spandex : 1
Fall 1 : Wind Resistant, Moisture Wicking, Hood, Insulated, Water Resistant
Multi-Sport : No
Arc'teryx : Polyester
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *