DANISH ENDURANCE Merino Wool Light Hiking Socks 3-Pack for Men, Women & Kids, Lightweight, Trekking, Outdoor
- EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We want our customers to be happy - In case you have any questions or issues, do not hesitate to contact us. Our customer service team is always ready to help you and find the best solution for you
- RECOMMENDED BY MOUNTAINEER: These light hiking socks are developed with mountaineer Rasmus Kragh, the first Dane to climb Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen in May 2019. During his training and excursions, Rasmus is continuously testing our socks to ensure the highest standards of performance and material endurance
- DESIGNED IN DENMARK - MADE IN EUROPE: Our Danish Endurance design team develops these socks in Copenhagen, Denmark. The production facilities are located in Portugal and we thereby ensure fair working conditions. In addition, the merino wool we use is sourced in an animal-friendly way without Mulesing practices
- IDEAL FOR HIKING & EVERYDAY WEAR: These unisex hiking socks are great for hiking, trekking, outdoor adventures, walking, travelling or everyday wear. These light hiking socks are the perfect gift for your family, friends and children. Available in sizes: US Kids 13-3, US Women 5-7 / US Men 3.5-6, US Women 8-10 / US Men 6.5-8.5, US Women 11-13 / US Men 9.5-12.5.
- MERINO WOOL FOR COMFORTABLE & DRY FEET: The high quality merino wool blend of these light hiking socks have natural cooling and heating properties that keep your feet warm in the winter and fresh in the summer. Ventilation mesh lanes optimize the airflow and targeted padding reduces the risk of getting blisters
- These Hiking Light socks are great for hiking, trekking, outdoor adventures, walking, travelling or everyday wear as a thermal sock in the cold season. These light hiking socks are developed with mountaineer Rasmus Kragh, the first Dane to climb Mount Everest without the use of supplemental oxygen in May 2019. Washing instructions: Wash inside out with similar colours. Water temperature should not exceed 40°C or 105 °F. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *