Little Donkey Andy Men's Insulated Running Warm Jacket, Thermal Hybrid Hiking Jacket
- EXTRAS – Two side-entry hand warmer pockets with zipper for added security; two interior pockets for outdoor essentials; drawcord adjustable hem for flexible fit.
- A GREAT MID LAYER – Serves as a great mid layer without feeling bulky under a hard shell coat in extreme cold condition. It is versatile as a 3-season jacket in fall, winter and spring.
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT – Sleeves, side and back panels are made with 5% Spandex synthetic materials which stretch well. Great for climbing and other activities requiring free movement.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & SMALL VOLUME – Weights only 430g (approx, Size M), packs small for easy storage.
- WARM & HIHGLY BREATHABLE – Hybrid design, with quilted panels sewn into front parts to insulate cold air and retain warmth of core area. Breathable knitting materials on the side and back panels are highly breathable, wicking away moisture quickly to keep you dry. Brushed fleece lining provides extra warmth.
A versatile standalone jacket and mid layer This insulated jacket with body-mapping technology provides warmth and breathability where you need it. With quilted insulation sewn into the front panels for thermal protection in core area, brushed fleece interior for warmth, and stretch polyester materials comprising the back and side panels for moisture transfer. It’s a warm jacket that never feels bulky, ideal for cold weather excursion when freedom of movement is crucial. This lightweight hybrid jacket will keep you warm and dry in cold, damp weather without weighting you down or your pack. Worn as a mid layer on frigid days, or a standalone out layer in mild cool weather, it serves as a great versatile 3-season jacket.
31.5 x 21.34 x 7.37 cm; 350 Grams : lda109
No : Black/Black
X-Large : Polyester
Fall-Winter : Windproof, Lightweight
Camping & Hiking : No
Little Donkey Andy : 350 g
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *