Columbia mens Flashback Windbreaker Jacket, Water Resistant Windbreaker
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart. Specifying only the highest quality materials, expert stitching and craftsmanship. This is a long-lasting jacket you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- FULL HOOD: Designed to protect your head and trap the warmth, the hood on this coat is the perfect element when the wind chill outside becomes a nuisance.
- VERSATILE USE: This jacket is an excellent outer layer to help take the edge off cool mornings – even better for wind-chilled days – this windbreaker is an everyday staple for those in between seasons.
- WATER RESISTANT SHELL: Created from our matte face wind-breaking material, the 100% polyester plain weave shell, is water repellent and can handle most elements while keeping you warm.
- COMFORTABLE WINDBREAKER: The Columbia Men’s Flashback Windbreaker is a water resistant shell, designed to shield you and keep you warm on cool blustery days.
- Machine Wash
- Zipper closure
- 100% Polyester
Defy the wind. The Columbia Men’s Flashback Windbreaker has a sporty feel and a cool color blocking design that makes this water repellent coat ideal for lightweight protection in the elements. Wear as an outer layer for your first line of defense to combat windchill. Great in a wide range of cool weather, lightweight and versatile, you'll grab it for all those in between days. Designed for a modern classic fit with hood, elastic cuffs, and front pockets that allow for comfortable yet sheltered movement. Columbia offers this windbreaker in multiple colors and sizes. Available in extended sizing. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *