Columbia mens Watertight Ii Waterproof, Breathable Rain Jacket Rain Jacket
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. These are worry-free leggings you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- HANDY FEATURES: The perfect outer layer, this coat includes an adjustable storm hood with an abrasion resistant chin guard, a zippered hand pockets with adjustable cuffs, a drawcord adjustable hem, to keep the warmth in, and the rain and snow out.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PACKABLE: This versatile rain shell is so compact it can be stored and kept at the ready, stuffed in its own hand pocket anytime.
- WATERPROOF AND BREATHABLE WINTER COAT: Made with advanced technology materials it’s a wet-weather jacket designed to keep you incredibly comfortable and dry when you need it most.
- OMNI-TECH: Our proprietary technology provides air-permeable protection that's waterproof and breathable, keeping mother nature's elements out, at the same time allowing the inside to breathe, keeping her dry and comfortable no matter the conditions.
- Machine Wash
- Zipper closure
- 100% Nylon
Top-notch rain protection — this waterproof-breathable, fully seam-sealed jacket will keep you nice and dry, even in the heaviest of rains. An essential waterproof jacket that packs versatile protection in a variety of stylish color options. What’s more, it's lined with a fine mesh lining for extra comfort in dreary weather. This lightweight jacket is so comfortable, it acts as an everyday insulated windbreaker and rain jacket. It features an adjustable hood, zippered hand pockets, a drawcord adjustable hem. You'll be comfortable and dry in this off-weather coat. Offered in several stylish colors and sizes. Available in extended sizing. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the sleeves, start at the center back of your neck and measure across the shoulder and down to the sleeve. If you come up with a partial number, round up to the next even number. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *