Columbia Mens PFG Tamiami Ii Short Sleeve Shirt UPF
- BUILT TO LAST: Columbia’s attention to detail is what sets our apparel apart from others. We use only the highest quality materials, expert craftsmanship, and durable stitching. This is a long-lasting shirt you will enjoy for seasons to come.
- BUTTON DOWN STYLE: When you're out over the water staying cool and dry is paramount. An adjustable button up with vented back add breathable comfort in this angler inspired short sleeve.
- PERFORMANCE FEATURES: Two self-draining pockets and a rod holder keep the essentials at the ready, while freeing up hands to secure your next lure.
- OMNI-WICK: The ultimate moisture management technology for the outdoors. Omni-Wick quickly moves moisture from the skin into the fabric where it spreads across the surface to quickly evaporate—keeping you cool and your clothing dry.
- OMNI-SHADE: Be safe and protected. Omni-Shade blocks UVA and UVB rays to help prevent sunburns and long-term skin damage. The tight weave construction with UV absorbent yarns block the full spectrum of harmful UV rays.
- Machine Wash
- 100% Polyester Ripstop
A crisp version of our classic hard-working fishing shirts, it provides helpful performance focused fishing features, and is as essential as your lucky lure, or your top-secret spot on the lake. Constructed of a ripstop polyester, it features two pockets at the chest, and a rod holder loop that frees up your hands to work with lines and lures. Featuring stylish colors, the Columbia PFG Men’s Tamiami II Short Sleeve Shirt features wicking, sun-shielding UV fabric and a versatile look. It’s a stylish button down fishing shirt, that dries fast, and comes made for regular fit. Designed with a button down collar, and vented back. Two self draining chest pockets, ready for essential items. Straight back yoke with box pleat and shirttail hemline. Columbia offers this men’s short sleeve shirt in multiple colors and sizes. Extended sizing available. Regular Fit. To ensure the size you choose is right, utilize our sizing chart and the following measurement instructions: For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
- Be the first to review this product
WRITE YOUR OWN REVIEW
How do you rate this product? *